2.1.12

Lovely lovely bricks

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their lovely comments on yesterdays post.  I have been trying to reply to all but if I haven't thank you very much :).

I have cut my first quilt of 2012 today using the Heirloom line from Joel Dewberry.  I am making the Brick quilt from Stitched in Colour which I have been wanting to do for a while.



After some danger filled cutting thanks to the kidlet jumping on my back mid cut, I now have a very lovely stack of cut bricks and the sashing already to sew.


My other exciting news for the day is that I have signed up for the Stitched in Colour Curves camp.  One of my goals this year is to push myself out of the comfort zone and  curves certainly come under that!

Hope you are all having a good Monday.
xx







5 comments:

  1. waiting to see the finished blocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love JD. It will be a beautiful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours, make you smile just to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete