17.1.12

Resolved to sew 2012

Ali at Very Berry Handmade has the most fantastic competition going on over at her blog.  You can enter the competition by blogging about your sewing resolutions to sew in 2012.  You can also enter by leaving a comment on the post as well if you don't blog.

I made my resolutions in my second ever post and so far this year I am not doing too badly:

  • Mastering curves - I have signed up to Rachel's (Stitched in Colour) Curves class 5 week course.
  • Follow Colourbrick quiltalong - Top finished :)

So I would really love to win this bundle to make the King size quilt for my bed that is one of my main resolutions for this year.  Especially as I already have some yardage of this in my stash :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your colourbrick top so much - fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pretty, vibrant colours in that bundle. It will be pretty.

    ReplyDelete