11.1.12

WIP Wednesday & swaps!


 I have joined my first swaps of 2012 this week starting with the Somewhere over the rainbow charmed swap being run by the lovely Emily

The second one was the Mouthy Stitches swap being run by Susan, Hadley and Cindy.  The first swap is a zippered pouch, so there is no time like the present to get myself over the fear of zippers!

I think my Mosaic says I like rainbows and linen, I like to think I am quite subtle! ;)






I am also linking up with the Freshly pieced WIP today.


Slight Progress:

So I have made some progress with the Colour brick quilt, just have to get the sashing strips on to complete the top.

No progress:
Circle sticth along cushions

Completed:

I was suppose to make a couple of Kindle cases for some work colleagues, I ended up completing 6 kindle cases, 1 Ipad case, 1 camera case and a phone case! 


I think that will do for the gadget cases for a while!!

11 comments:

  1. Your cases look fantastic! Very nice. And have fun in your swaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have very similar tastes! I love colour and linen too, your makes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cases are adorable, you've got a great style! finding you from WIP at Freshly Pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linen seems to be very popular in all the mosaics in the group! And I love the circles on those gadget cases!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cases you made, especially the detail of the covered buttons. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also doing the mouthy stitchers swap ... I am hoping and praying that my partner/s are kind and forgiving ....because I dont have a clue!!! OH WELL! I wanted a challenge!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely items...I love your chose of fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in on the Mouthy Stitches Swap too, and my mosaic has quite a few linen pouches featured as well. I have never sewn a zippered pouch before so you know what I'll be practicing in the next week or two.
    Love your cases, gorgeous colours and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cases are gorgeous! And I love your linen and rainbow mosaic. :)

    ReplyDelete