Sewing machine jazz up!
I had the urge Wednesday night to paper piece my Blog name using some scraps and Osnaburg, I don't know why, but I just went with it. I searched Etsy for a pattern and found these. The letters finish at 3" and are very easy to piece.
I decided that I wanted to make a sewing machine cover and that I was going to have to cut into my stash of Melody Miller to make the cover big enough for my machine. I didn't follow a pattern, I just measured my machine with a bit of ribbon (I have lost my tape measure again!!) and had at it!
I am so glad that I did because I am in LOVE with this cover. I used the panel to make the other side of the cover ( I love that typewriter!!) and quilted with straight (ish) lines.
I am binding this afternoon with the flowery fabric from the MM Ruby Star Shining, then I just need to attach four ribbons and it is good to go!