I have a couple of bits to show though, so its not all bad ;-)
I turned my first NYBQA block into a cushion for my bedroom. I am in love with my Hera marker right now!
- LMQG challenge quilt - I finally decided on a random curvy style after seeing a similar pattern in the Zakka book. Now I just need to find a black spotty fabric for the binding and it will be finished.
- Just wing it Improv quilt - blocks sewn and ready for squaring up.
- Little apples tumbler quilt - no progress, still 3/4 pieced.
- Circles stitch along - no progress
- Brick quilt binding - no progress
I am off to the Fat Quarterly sewing retreat in June and have signed up to be part of a name tag swap. I am working on a couple of ideas and wanted to try them out so ignore the fabric choices. I am thinking about stamping my partners name onto the fabric.
I have plans to sew the second block of the New york Beauty QA today, but right now I am off to check out everyone else's WIPS. Linking up with the Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday as usual.