28.3.12

W.I.P Wednesday

You can tell I am on holiday as I have lots to show, including some actual WIP finishes!  It looks impressive but two of them just needed binding and I have had a LOT of child free time this week. ;-)


Finishes:
  • London Modern Quilt guild - April challenge Mini:

Drunkards path potholder:
    Bunting galore:


  • Drunken Pacman cushion:
  • NYB duff block mugrug:

WIPS:

So my actual WIP list hasn't changed one single bit from last week, apart from an addition!  I seriously need to stop starting new projects, is there a 12 step programme for this?
  • Colour brick quilt - still not bound
  • Circle stitched cushions - no progress.
  • Little Apples tumbler quilt - no progress.
  • Just wing it quilt - blocks all trimmed ready to sew.
  • FQ Sewing retreat name tag swap - no progress.
  • Half moon modern HST quilt - blocks ready to sew.
The final layout after several happy hours of moving blocks

New stuff in the pipeline:
  • 2 cushions that are not NYB - one hst and one DP. - One made - see finishes ;-)
  • Half moon modern HST quilt for me - planning to start next week. - Now moved to WIPS
  • Zakka style sew along - well I already have the book, it would be rude not too.
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday as normal.


18 comments:

  1. Seriously, if there is a 12 step program I'm there with you sister! It's comforting to know there are other new project junkies out there ;o)
    All your projects are great! I especially love the drunken pacman one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever! I love your work. Your final layout looks amazing, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - it's so hard not to start new projects when there's so much inspiration out there! Not to mention the gorgeous fabrics and patterns...

    Love what you've done - especially your mini quilt. Can't wait to see how your Half Moon Modern quilt turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much fun in moving HSTs around in new layouts. I know, because I spend hours doing it myself. You have been busy and what a lot of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many projects and all of them so beautiful. Love the drunkard's path and the NYbeauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you've been busy. Everything thing looks so wonderful! I particularly your London mini challenge. It's so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some more of that child-free/work-free time! This all looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good grief, woman, I haven't even started March's challenge yet! Although am more than happy to not compete in the April JL challenage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first stop by from the WIP link up, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you have been busy. It all looks fabulous too. I love the Drunken Pacman cushion, lol.
    Loving the HST's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your projects! I too find it hard to resist the excitement of starting new projects. Starting something new is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 12 step program you are funny. but i can so relate. You have done a lovely job on the things that you have shown us. It all looks fab but my favorite is the mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your projects are beautiful. I love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow - what great progress! And boy do I love your half-moon modern quilt in progress!

    ReplyDelete