19.7.12

BQS mini update

After a bit of deliberation on which Summersville print to use, I plumped for brushtrokes and the BQS mini top is now complete.  I can start having palpitations on how to quilt it now ;-)

Brit Quilt Swap 3 mini quilt

Whilst I was in the sewy mood I also whipped up a couple of Iphone cases for friends (who have been bugging me for ages for them!) using this pattern that I bought last year on Etsy.



That's it now till the weekend, I am back to work today and oncall tonight :(

17 comments:

  1. BQS is perfect. Love it and so will your partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the mini - you are so clever! And BOOOO to work :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the iphone case! i might have to purchase that patten myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I tried to comment on the last post to say that the Brushstrokes would look amazing, but my phone wouldn't work. It does look fab! Love the cases too, especially the washi one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little Brit quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection all the way around!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great. Happy quilting ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mini, it's worked out really well.
    No idea about the quilting, it always takes me ages to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly - Theale Pits is me! Well, it's the OH actually, but didn't realise he was logged in....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that mini! And the iPhone covers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, your work is fine, you may go to work with a clear conscience xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how the mini quilt turned out! The solid fabric really makes a difference. I also love the ipad cover you made. I love anything with newsprint fabric and how you added the dresden and other blocks of color. I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brushstrokes is a great choice for this mini-it is almost Pezzy. Love the covers too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's fabulous, the summersville works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete