20.3.13

PIFing!

I got some very happy mail on Saturday from the lovely Emily of Strawberry Patch.  I signed up for Emily's Pay It Forward last June and then promptly forgot all about it.  So it was a lovely surprise when this is what dropped through the door...


 I LOVE it!!! Emily is really too cool for school and this cushion is nestled happily on my sofa.


So now it is my turn to PIF to the first three people to comment that they would like to join in.  Then at some point over the next year an un-expected parcel will drop through your door.  You may want to mention if rainbow isn't your thing if you do want to sign up though, as chances are the item will be ;-)


13 comments:

  1. Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Big YE to the Rainbows!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style, so I'm totally down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this before but I have to do it again because it is you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cushion you got. The stitching details are inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was involved in a pay it forward once. So fun. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might already be in a PIF ... I had better get making something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Emily's pillow is way cool - and the backing is supreme! Do you know what fabric line it is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely PIF - I have mine to make, still in ponder-mode!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As, glad you like it. I can't take the design credit though, it's a blatant copy of something Lu Summers put on Instagram that I fell in love with, don't worry she totally knows I copied catted her! The backing is an Emma Bridgwater design and the stitching in the top left corner (on the orange) was done by my 8year old daughter :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too late that's me. Always too late. Love your PIF and would so have joined in but I'm too late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bollocks - missed it! I love your cushion, it's awesome and I'm jealous! Hope all's well XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such an awesome cushion!!! Lucky you!! And lucky first 3 commenters!!!

    ReplyDelete