5.8.13

Catchup

Tumble weeds have not only been blowing across the blog but also around my sewing space for the last few weeks. My sewjo has been slow in coming back post retreat, but  I have been  plugging away at my EPP started at the FQR....

Triangle city EPP (designed by Katy Jones)
making  a tie t-shirt for my little man (pattern/tute from Salt water kids blog)...

and today I did a little stripping and flipping with a Kona roll-up....

Strip and flip quilt - I kinda followed the Cluck cluck sew tute
Can't wait to quilt up that bundle of rainbow joy.  I pretend that I made it for the kid, but who am I kidding!?  We all know it's for me ;-)

21 comments:

  1. Whoa, your little man is so grown up.
    Loving the tie shirt!
    Glad you are dusting away the tumbleweed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes rainbow girl. We know its for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when tumbleweeds bring awesomeness in plenty'o'colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that tie tshirt - genius! another rainbow beauty - the kidlet is a lucky boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite right too - it's gorgeous! As is your boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always make the best things!! Great to hear you're getting your sewjo back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know he'd only get the quilt mucky; wise decision xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh pretty rainbow! Welcome back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool tshirt. If you have a tshirt like that you don't need a rainbow quilt, you can just keep it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That group of colours looks so nice, I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many things to love......couldn't possibly choose a favorite......although that guy with the tie sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely rainbow, and gorgeous EPP. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little guy looks thrilled with his new shirt - so adorable! And the rainbow quilt is gorgeous. I'm excited to see it quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the rainbow. That T shirt is so cute, and love your EPP too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's some pretty stuff for now sewjo, welcome to the club....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cute t-shirt! You've inspired be to get back to EPP :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That t-shirt is awesome, might have to make Fred one!! Love the strip and flip too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that rainbow quilt! The t-shirt is really cute, as is the little man inside it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love the jelly roll quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did epp at the retreat?! Could have sworn you were the funny as s**t hungover one beside me NOT sewing. HaHa!!!

    ReplyDelete